Friday, August 6, 2010

My First Day as a Sophomore

My first day of school was really fun. I got to see all my old teachers from last year who I haven't seen all summer. I also got a new teacher named Ms. Davis who I really like and is a lot of fun. The only boring part of my first day of school was talking about the syllabuses in each class, because they were really boring and I already knew everything from last year. My favorite teacher to go back and see was Mr. Fenick and Mr. Walker because even though their classes are kind of boring they like to try to make things fun for everyone. I’m excited to be taking new subjects and learning new things, but i feel like this will be the year where i have the most work. I can’t wait to be an upperclassmen. After school at lunch I got to talk to some of my friends who i hadn't really talked to all summer so it was good to catch up with everyone. I think I’m going to be very busy this year.

3 comments:

  1. My first day of school was fun too glad you had fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, going over the syllabus in every class was pretty boring. At the same time it was fun seeing our teachers again. Great to have you in some of my classes this year, you`re a great friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you notice that we did not officially go over a syllabus? I agree that listening to lectures about rules are boring. I am excited that you all are helping me create a classroom encyclopedia instead.

    ReplyDelete