Thursday, August 12, 2010

My Memorable Birthday


My most memorable birthday was when I went to help ouy my friend in eighth grade for our D.C. trip. She was raising money to go on the trip so we were have something called a funfest where a bunch of elementry students come and we have games, music, prizes, and other activities like contests. I didn't think I would have any fun because it was my birthday and I had to spend time with a lot of little kids for 5 hours, but my friend janeth and her brother were both there with me and we played with all the little kids, and I got to host the hola hoop contest which was a lot of fun, handed out tickets for prizes, and taking kids to pal games or ride the little bikes. I had so much fun that I almost forgot it was my birthday so when I got home I was surprised to see my house sitting there with balloons and a cake. It was a good birthday.

1 comment:

  1. Spending time helping at a party to benefit someone else was very unselfish of you. Did you get to go on the DC trip?

    (Remember to capitalize names.)

    ReplyDelete