Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Homework or Friends


To me friends are very important because they mean the world to me and I consider some of them my family. If I had to choose between friends and a giant project I would have to choose my project because I'm in high school and I have to take everything seriously now, and also because I could see my friends anytime I want. They will always be there to hang out with but I would probably only get one chance at the project. If I was in freshmen year I probably would go with my friends instead, but I now have to take school seriously.

3 comments:

  1. Well, that is a great decision. I am taking Sophomore year serious too, and glad you`re becasue we could be serious together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is good that you are taking your education seriously now,so you don't have to worry about grades later

    ReplyDelete