Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Lifeguarding


Yesterday I went to work. I work as a lifeguard. It took 45 housr of training that lasted about a week and a half, it was really boring but we had to pay attention because we had to take tests and learn rescuses. At work a couple of seniors who won a competition for cooking got to have a pool party. There was a lot of food like; chips, soda, pizza, breadsticks, and cookies. That means that there was a ton of bees and ants! There was so many ants that there wasn't one spot of ground that wasn't coverered in ants. No one could step anywhere without ants crawling up there legs. I had to get the hose and spray down the ground for half and hour and then afterward there was still a ton of ants everywhere. After 5 minutes the same amount of ants where on the floor. I finally gave up, but i had a good time at work that day because of all the people and the food!

6 comments:

  1. At least you get to get in the pool while the rest of us just sit in the hot sun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Working with you at the pool is fun, I miss our work days togeather:(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I can swim like you, you must like your job. Saving people lives are wonderful! Anyways, if it was me I would`ve kill the ants and not spray them with the hose.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you really get into your job. your a great swimmer by the way. I love you becky.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bestfriend if I ever drown please save me!Love your blog its my favorite color.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thats really cool that your a lifeguard and about the ants you would of been better off stomping on them:)

    ReplyDelete