Monday, August 9, 2010

My Embarrassing Moment


One of my most embarrassing moments was when one day I was in my house and we were all sitting at the table telling funny stories about things that happened to us, and we were laughing so hard that we were all spitting! I got up to get some juice and someone said something so funny right when I had taken a big gulp of juice and I had to laugh so hard that I spit all my juice on our staff who was sitting across from me. It got on all of her paperwork and, her jacket and on her face. Then after I spilled the whole cup of juice on the table and I was still laughing so hard that I could move to clean it up. It was really funny because my staff got kind of mad but then later we were both laughing about it.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Bec!! We miss having you down here... come stop by and say hi! :)

    - Emily

    ReplyDelete