Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Contents of a Dead Mans Pocket


Tom Benecke decided to go out on the ledge when his yellow paper flew out of the window. When he was on the ledge he decided to slowly slid over to when the paper was and grab it. he relized later while still on the ledge that he was terrified and that he couln'd handle being on the ledge because he thought he was going to die.
If I were Tom Benecke I would have never gone out on the ledge in the first place, but if I were to go out I would have changed how he closed the window shut. I would have kept it open so that when I got back I would be able to crawl back in. Also I would not have looked down when I was reaching for the paper because I know that it would be the thing to scare me. The plot would change because of my decicion because I would not have been afraid and also I would not have had to try to punch the window open which almost killed him. this is how I would have acted if the paper flew out.

1 comment:

  1. Bestfriend you have the same picture as me! I guess we sagittarius do think alike..hahaha.

    ReplyDelete