Wednesday, August 11, 2010

26 Random Things About Me

1.I struggle to say the word exfoliate, I have to say it in syllables.
2.When I say the word shoulder I sometimes say soldier.
3.I like to eat cheese and blueberry yogurt together.
4.Yesterday I drank out of my houseparents coffee mug when he wasn’t looking.
5.Sometimes I like to smile to myself when I ave nothing better to do.
6.My socks never have a matching pair when I put them on.
7.I love Will Smith and I’m going to marry him.
8.I think people’s noses and toes are ugly and I secretly wish we never had them.
9.When I bored and in my room I stare at the ceiling and make out little pictures from the stucco.
10.There is an appetizer they serve in restaurants that make me gag because they taste like old-lady dust.
11.I wish there was a real mood ring that really showed our emotions.
12.Macaroni and BBQ sauce taste really good together.
13.One time for five bucks I ate ice cream mixed with ketchup, Tabasco, strawberry sauce, sugar, pepper, salt, soda, soy sauce, and vinegar, and I gagged it down and got ten instead.
14.My favorite commercial is one where there is two lions are competing on how to say carne asada while looking at a cow.
15.Once I was at community service and i was inside the pooh bear costume when a clown came up behind me and I’m so scared of them I ran away in the costume while the little kids stared at me.
16.I eat only one side of an apple then flip it over to eat the other side.
17.I love to dance in my room when no ones around, and i think I’m pretty good.
18.I wish I could fly to the moon and stay up there so I could see all the stars.
19.It really bugs me when it rains and all the worms are on the sidewalk because I don’t want to step on them.
20.Secretly I wish I was a Disney princess and that their was a Mexican princess
21.It’s hard for me to pass in front of the office without picking a leaf from on of the bushes.
22.I once thought that the tapioca balls they put at the bottom of boba tea was cockroach eggs.
23.When I really don’t want to do something for someone I extend my words. (ex. sssssuuuurrreee)
24.When I have conversations with Jessica I get frustrated and mad even when were talking about something good then I get mad at myself for getting mad.
25.I got mad when Anthony tried to tell me that I had wavey hair instead of curly.
26.I can’t go to sleep with my room a mess otherwise I will wake up in the middle of the night and clean it.

1 comment:

  1. I used to do #9, tooooo!

    (What's up with not showing your skills[#17]?)

    #20 IS a bummer. :(

    ReplyDelete