Monday, August 23, 2010

Paralyzed With Fear


The one time I was paralyzed with fear was the time when my grandma took out the vacuum hose and was going to hit us with it, when I was five, because we were in trouble. She usually would just hit us with a belt, her shoe, or her hand, but this time it was something hard, and I knew it was going to hurt. I couldn't move when she grabbed my arm and started beating me and my sister for something we didn't even do. It hurt so bad because she was using all her force. Afterward I couldn't move because I though that she was going to hit us again, but she didn't. she started using the vacuum hose all the time after that. When my mom found out that she was hitting us she told CPS and they put us in a different foster home, but not with family this time.

3 comments:

  1. Thats sad and frightening. Sorry you went through that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG that is so cruel she could of at least told you guys what you did wrong and ask if you've learned your lesson.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Becky, thank you for sharing such an honest and true story. I am glad you are at SPA now.

    ReplyDelete