Monday, February 7, 2011

"Same Song" New Look

When I was twelve I was really fat and chubby. I had extremely frizzy hair and had no cute clothes. I felt so self conscious, and I had extremely low self esteem. I thought that if I could change the way I looked it would change the way I felt about myself. I started to work out and eat less and I started to loose weight, as the weight came off I started to feel more confident about myself. I learned how to control my hair and make it calm down. I got slightly taller, which made me feel more grown up and older. Everything started to look better and I stared to be more confident with myself and other people. I loved my new look and I was determined never to go back to what I used to be, ugly. The change in my look has made my self esteem higher and I feel like a better person.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Becky I'm sure you weren't that bad! No one looks as bad as I did when I was five! Smaller children are supposed to be cute. I WAS NOT! That should make you feel better! Nice paragraph!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I would never guess that you were that way you are so beaytiful and im sure that people noticed that and not every thing in a negative way. But hey you are smart and pretty and don't ever forget that. Nice job and keep it up.

    ReplyDelete