Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Imagery in a Selected Poem Paragraph

"All The Things I Love About You" by Joanna Fuchs has imagery in it that sets the mood of love and caring for someone. "I love you for the warm sweet affection in your eyes when you look at me," this is an example of sight because she can see his eyes and the ways he looks at her. "the special smile you save only for me," this is also an example of sight because She can see his smile when he smiles at her. "reaching out to hold my hand" this is an example of feel because the feel of his hand and hers together. The use of imagery in poems help to express feelings because with all the senses told of the speaker, the reader can sense how it feels to be where they are and see the things they see, this helps the reader to know what it feels like to be the speaker and it makes it easier to understand the authors emotions.

1 comment:

  1. You should use more umm big words, I know you can do it.

    ReplyDelete