Monday, February 7, 2011

Imagery in a Song


What a Wonderful World by Iz is a wonderful song that many people enjoy and is a very good song that I like. "Well I see skies of blue, and I see clouds of white, and the brightness of day" This is meaningful part of the song that contains a lot of imagrey and is meaningful beacuse it talks about everything in the day and sky which gives a very happy feeling. "The colors of the rainbow, so pretty in the sky, are also on the faces of people passing by, see friends shakin hands saying, 'How do you do?' they're really sayin,'I, I love you." This is a very meaningful verse becuase it relates to many people and what they think of their friends and family. "Oh, someday I'll wish upon a star, wake up where the clouds are far behind me, where trouble melts like lemon drops, high above the chimney tops, that's where you'll find me" This is an extreamly good verse of the song becuase it decribes peoples hopes and dreams of being far away and in there own world. This is meaningful to me because I have my hopes and dreams and I wish for them to come true.

1 comment:

  1. I like this song but it makes me cry ahha great job bestie!!!!

    ReplyDelete