Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Free Choice Blog Post


I recently really started to like Justin Bieber. I never used to like him at all. I didn't really like any of his songs except for two, "Never Say Never" and "Up". I thought he was so ugly too. I never liked how he looked because his hair used to make him look awkward. I went to go see the Justin Bieber movie, "Never Say Never" with my house, and I started to see how he recently looks and how his singing has improved so much. In the middle of the movie I started to like how he sings because he has a unique voice and all his song lyrics are really good. I really like him now, all of his songs are constantly stuck in my head. I don't know but I might have Bieber fever.

9 comments:

  1. That is very funny Becky he was never bad looking in the first place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BIEBER FEVER!!!!Great job thoe bestie but I agree, the song Never Say Never with Jaden Smith is legit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! Handsome guy. I love Justin Bieber! I have Bieber fever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know The Ranger$ helped out him. Without The Ranger$, he wouldn't be nothing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well thats great to know. Any ways good job on you homework.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I Also Have Bieber Fever. I Agree With Shaurice Stay Away From My Husband. LOL. He Is Handsome My God... And If You Saw The Movie Terrance Without The Rangers Justin Bieber Would Still Had Made It Becuz He Had Way More Help Form Other People. This Is The Longest Comment I Ever Left For Someone.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay i love your post but ladies back off.

    ReplyDelete