Sunday, February 13, 2011

Memorable Valentine's Day


The most memorable Valentines day I had was when I was in third grade and I had my first Valentine. This boy who I liked asked me to be his Valentine and, I was so nervous that I studdered a yes and then walked away really fast. On valentines day I came to school and he was waiting for me by the front gate with a big heart Valentine that he had made himself, I thought it was so cute! It said "Happy Valentines Day, my Valentine!" I was so shocked, that my whole face turned red. I handed him his Valentine that I had gotten him which was just something I had gotten from the store so I felt bad because it wasn't as special as his was. It was a small card that said "XOXO," and had two pieces of chocolate taped to it. I was so embarrassed because all of my friends were staring at us and just said thank you and walked away as fast as I could. When I got over to all my friends they were laughing at me but I didn't care, it was my most favorite Valentines day I ever had.

1 comment: