Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Being a Teacher Reflection Paragraph


Being a teacher for a day is a fun job. Me and my partners, Amy and Olivia, had a good time doing it. Putting everything together was the hardest part of being a teacher. Creating a lesson including, the warm-up, classwork, and homework took longer then I had expected to do but teaching to the class was a lot of fun for us because it let us experience what it is like to be on the other end of the class room. Being a teacher for a day has really help me to appreciate what the teachers do for us and what they have to do just to create one lesson plan everyday. I think being a teacher could be a good thing and at times it could be fun, but I don't think I would like to be a teacher. Being a teacher requires dealing with all the kids in a classroom and sometimes they can be undisciplined, and I don't think I would like to deal with them. I do like having the power to help and teach though. Speaking in front of a group of people can sometimes be difficult but it was actually a fun experience.

1 comment: