Monday, May 23, 2011

SPA Prom 2011 or Free Write

On Saturday, May 20th, we had our prom t the Hotel Coranado. Everyone was so excited for it to happen. Right after school, everyone rushed home to get ready. I had to go to the mall to buy something at the last minute. I had gotten my dress all the way from China, because it was really cheap compared to all the prices anywhere else. My dress was black and had a lace design. I bought my shoes at Closet, in the mall. I was extreamly excited for prom. I was going to prom with Marcus, and we actually had a lot of fun. He was a really funny dancer. When we got to the Hotel we took a couple pictures, and then we went inside to have fun. When we were walking inside everyone at the hotel was staring at us, because we were all dressed up aand pretty. The music at prom was not that good, but it was still fun to dance. The food was also really good. It was a roast beef, with mash potatos, which were really good. My favorite part was the ice cream, because they had a lot o0f things to go alone with it. Overall prom was a lot of fun.

4 comments:

  1. Last Years prom wqas way better in my eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't go because of grades, but I'm looking forward to going next year. I'm glad you had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds that you had an exciting and fun Prom. I am glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds like fun, too bad my grades were low. Maybe next year I will go.

    ReplyDelete