Friday, May 27, 2011

End of Year Reflection – Greatest High School Obstacle

I would say that for most people that the greatest obstacle while being in high school, is trying to deal with drama. I have had a lot of drama over the past two years. Most of the drama I have had has been over friends that were fighting over a boy, and I usually got stuck in the middle of it. I lot of the time there are many people who bring themselves into drama when it has nothing to do with them. Another thing was sometimes difficult for me was trying to manage my schoolwork while playing a sport. I played three sports in my freshman year, but I only played one sport this year because I had a job, and I was trying to work harder for school. There are many hard obstacles in high school, but I know that I can handle them as they come.

No comments:

Post a Comment