Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Comment-Seeking Post



Everything happens for a reason, right? Lately things have been a little hard for me. I have been trying to deal with issues I have had with my family. Every kid has family problems, but recently mine have been over excessively wrong. I have been trying to focus on other things like school and work. I recently just started work at Foot Locker, and I really like it. It is a lot of fun. The people I work with are super funny and I'm always laughing at work. Going to work is probaly my favorite part of the day because I like spending time away from the campus and all the drama. My boss's name is John and he is one of the funniest people I have ever met. I love working there. The only hard part about working is trying to keep up with my school work. I go to work at 4:30 and I dont get back until about 10:00, so it is getting hard to fininsh all of my work for school. I hope that I can make up all the work that I've missed. School is sometimes fun, but my favorite part of school is when Ms. Olivia comes to our class on some days, because she makes class a lot of fun. I can wait until we finish our playwrights, because I can wait to see how everyones plays come out.

4 comments:

  1. Becky, I am so glad that are putting up with your issues in a good way. You should give me a hook up at Foot Locker.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, those are really long hours. How many nights a week do you work?

    ReplyDelete
  3. im glad 2 see someones making bank and still getting the schoolwork done while balancing there personal life.excellent job becky and yeh umm i might need a hook up on shoes so ill check out footlocker lol,").

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your so lucky. Good for you that you got a job. As of homework, i would say try to get it done before you leave.

    ReplyDelete