Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Portfolio - My Educational Experiences

Due to my educational experiences, I feel that I am sometimes behind in all my school work, and it is also sometimes difficult for me to understand things that are talked about in class when they are review for most kids. Going to over thirty schools has effected my learning dramatically, but I always try to catch up. Sometimes while being a foster youth you move around so many schools that you miss a lo of school, and learning. Many Foster Youth are behind in school because of the several moves they have to endure. To make sure that I don't fall behind in school, I constantly do my work and try to pay attention in all my classes. By doing these things I have been catching up in all my work and it is becoming easier for me to understand things in classes. I hope to continue doing good in my work and at school.

3 comments:

  1. I agree with you about the foster youth falling behind due to moving around alot. Great job bestie..keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you like Amy on the foster kid system and how they are falling behind due to moving around alot. Great job Becky.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's kind of what happened to me, but it doesn't mean you can't catch up I mean come on your Rebekah Moellman, your good at everything. Great blog post!

    ReplyDelete