Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Free Choice Post

I have been working at Foot Locker for about three weeks now, and I am really stating to like it. I love everyone that I work with. They are always making us laugh and crack up. The funniest people that we work with are the two girls named B. B. and Shelby. Yesterday at work, Amy and I, barley did any work at all because we were to busy laughing with our manager B.B. She was making us laugh like crazy. It was a really slow day so we didn't really have any customers so it was OK that we were talking, because we were working at the same time. All we really had to do was clean a little bit, and fold some clothes that were in the front, because they were messed up. Even when we are having a busy day at work, I really like it because we can still be really busy and have fun at the same time. I like working with the customers and helping them. I thought in the beginning that work was going to be boring and long, but I was wrong. It's exciting and fun.

8 comments:

  1. It is good that you found a great job that suits you for right now. It must be exciting that you are able to work with your best friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It feels nice to know that having a job that you enjoy working at with a very close firends is fun. I want something like that but I can't not now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Yaya. It is good that you can work with your best friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Becky, it's good that you can work with a friend/ co-worker.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good thing you have a fun job and you actually like working there,Hopefully you have the job for a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad you like your job, I'm hoping to get one soon because I really need the money. Now I know that it won't be so bad working once I get a job.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Becky. I'm glad you got a job. Your a very independent young lady and your going to go really far in life!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love working there too, especially because we make it fun even if it's boring. YOUR A HARD WORKER BESTIE KEEP IT UP!

    ReplyDelete