Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Playwrights Project Play Completion Reflection

I feel accomplished for finishing my play. I am so happy with my play because I have never written a play before. I think that my play is really good for my first time, because it has a lot of detail and i put a lot of effort into it. Now that we are done with them I can focus on all of my other school work, like all of my make up work that I need to do. Also I was getting behind in some of my classes because I was trying to focus on writting the play, so I am happy to be done with our playwrights. My favorite part about having Ms. Olivia coming in and helping us write our plays was when she would have us play all the games and activites that helped us to learn about writing and team work. I am excited for next year when we get to write another play.

1 comment: