Tuesday, April 12, 2011

UnGoogleable Research Paper Website Selection Reflection

Today in class I researched websites For my research topic, "How does the media affect teens image on themselves?" To search for websites I used different search engines and looked for websites that were reliable. Looking for good websites is sometimes difficult because a lot of websites are not good sources. When I found a good website I added it to my delicious account so that i can have it for later, and I read through them to make sure that they are good resources. I knew some websites were unacceptable because they had many advertisements, were from other students, came from question and answer websites, and had no authors. I know the websites I selected were good because they had authors, were from universities, had dates, and little to no advertisements. Tomarrow I will expect that Ms. Priester will make us create a graphic organizer to put all of our information together, to make an outline and to find more information.

1 comment:

  1. Great job bestfriend...those are the same qualities that I looked for when I looked for good websites.

    ReplyDelete