Thursday, April 7, 2011

“Switch” Play Audience Member Experience

Being an audiance member I felt like I was actually one of the characters in the play. In the beggining of the play, I was confused on what was going on and how it was working, but as it continued it started to get better and i understood it more. The play really brought some memories back and some of the situations I had been in. When the child was taken away from his mother, and he was crying. It made me feel so emotional, because I thought of the time when i had gone trough the same thing, and how it had made me feel. My favorite part of the play was when it was like they were in a game show and when they didn't want to play anymore, they distroyed it, and left. This part of the play made me feel like they had acomplished everything that they had worked for and were done with all their problems of the foster care. The whole play made me really relize how many other foster teens feel that same way I do and how I am not the only one who feels that way.

1 comment:

  1. This is really good, I didn't know that other people were getting as emotional as I was.

    ReplyDelete