Monday, April 18, 2011

My Feelings about the Upcoming CSTs

At school there are going to be upcoming CST testing and I am a little bit scared, because I don't like to take major tests in school like the CAHSEE. I get really nervous and sometimes I will forget what I learned at school and freeze up on some of the questions. I really hope that this year I will do good on the CST, because I know that I am smart and that I can do do good if I focus and work hard. I also hope that am prepared when it comes. I hope that our whole sophomore class does really good and that we all pass with at least an at grade level.

7 comments:

  1. Hey Becky,
    I totally agree I also posted that I felt nervous about the whole test thing. I also hope all of our sophmore class will pass. I cant bealive we are almost juniors then one more year to go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. just like you were nervous at the dance and then once you started dancing you were incredible. your nervous now but once the test starts and you get done with it your gonna finish with a high score.:) ps. confidence is key good luck becky.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Tamarquis. You can achieve it, I know you. You stick to it until you get it, I know you will do great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. After taking the CAHSEE, the CSTs should be easy. You just take them to show growth. You will do well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The CAHSEE was pretty easy, so the CST would be a piece of cake.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You will do great!! just focus and get a good night rest and you will do fine!! Goodluck!

    ReplyDelete