Friday, April 15, 2011

Playwrights Project Inspired by Music Paragraph

In class today we listened to music to help us come up with ideas for our playwrite projects. At first I had a lot of ideas on what I could do, but then later when it came time to write them down i couldn't think of anything! While listening to the music I still couldn't think of what i could write about. I only got one idea the whole time in class.While I was writing I felt frustrated and confused because I had no ideas of what i could write about. When I got home it was easier to figure out new ideas but I dont think that I really want to write about any of the ideas I had.

2 comments:

  1. You could write about your experience as a little girl running away and winding up at the park... that is an incredible story and you tell it so well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh! I want to learn about the story Ms. Emily mentioned.

    ReplyDelete