Monday, April 11, 2011

Third Quarter Awards Review


On Friday we had an awards assembly with the whole school in the auditorium. All the teachers gave out awards to who they thought was doing the best in their class, then they called up everyone who had good grades for the third quarter. I got called up four times, the first one was for being a part of the Key Club, the second was because my social worker picked me for the triple A award (Athletics, Academics, and Attitude) The third one I called up for was for having a 3.5-3.9 GPA. I'm not really sure what my GPA was but I know that I did a good job. I hope that this quarter I can get a 4.0. The last thing i got called up for was because I got invited to the Knotts Berry Farm trip, because I didn't get any D's or F's all year. My best friend got a 4.0 GPA and I was super proud of her I hope that this quarter I can catch up to her. I like having the award assemblies because it recognizes all the people who worked hard for their grades and who are doing good.

2 comments:

  1. keep up the good work, and your not the only one going for a 4.0:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Tamarquis I hope you get it this year.

    ReplyDelete