Monday, April 18, 2011

Free Choice Blog Post


This weekend was a lot of fun. We had family day, and I was preforming in the talent show with our group called "La Familia de Hip-Hop" We were dancing to "Whip Your Hair" and "Get Out of Your Mind" Everyone in the crew did really good, it was Jabriel, Shaurice, Marvin, Tierra, Ivan, and I. I was really nervous to go on stage and preform because I had never preformed anything in front of anyone before. We we first were called onto stage I was nervous because I thought that I was going to mess up or get too scared and not preform. When the music started to play and I started to dance I stared to feel better because I knew I was doing good, and I was having a lot of fun doing it. My mom came to family day, but I wish that my sister, Leandra, would have been able to come. Afterward we walked around, and I showed my mom my house and my room. Then later some old friends from my old school came, they showed up late because they had to work, but I was still really grateful that they got to come, we ate dinner together and had a really good time together. I hope that next Family Day will go as good as this years did, but even better.

3 comments:

  1. Did your mom get to see your performance?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did good for your first time. Good job I think you did good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Becky, you did awesome on your dance, you did way better than i did....but don't put yourself done because you were amazing.

    ReplyDelete