Thursday, January 6, 2011

Third Quarter Goals

My greatest accomplishment of the year 2010 was me succeeding in school and passing all of my classes that I need to pass. In order to achieve this I had to try hard in all my classes and do my work. I know though that if I would have put more effort into my work that I could have done even better. Another accomplishment I had was staying in sports and working hard at it. I am still currently playing basketball.


My goal for this quarter is to achieve a 4.0 GPA. I want this to prove to myself that I can really do it. Some things i need to do to achieve this is to:

* Turn in all my work daily
* Study for all my upcoming tests
* Get in all my classwork (especially when I miss class)
* Have a positive attitude
* Do all my work the best I can

10 comments:

  1. You can do it, I just know. I am psychic just to let you know. :) Great job on this assignment, I should have done a format like yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do it,Great job on this assignment,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some of your goals are also mine! Great mines think alike.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are great goals, good job on your paragraphs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey those are some great goals. I bealive you can do anything you put your mind to.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job bestfriend and I believe you can get a 4.0!!!I will support you all the way

    ReplyDelete
  7. You Can Do It... good luck i like your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like your goals and I do believe in you that you will get to your goal.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope this is so becuase we we made a deal.

    ReplyDelete