Friday, January 28, 2011

Third Quarter Goals Reflection


My goals for this qaurter were to try to get a 4.0 at the end of the qaurter. To achieve my goal I have been trying to turn in all my work and I have been studying for most of my tests. Somethings I need to do differently is to turn in all my work on time instead of late. I also need to study more often for all my upcoming tests in every class I have. I know that if I do all these things and achieve my goal at the end of the quarter I will feel acheived and proud of myself because I know that I can do anything if i push myself and put my mind to it.

3 comments:

  1. Those seem like really great goals. Keep up the good work to get there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Becky those goals seem great. You have done a great job keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Becky I hope you achieve these goals because these goals are will lead you to success.

    ReplyDelete