Sunday, October 3, 2010

Ten Most Memerable Days


1. When I was nine I ran away from my foster home.
2. When I was eleven I tried weed for the first time at a park with some friends.
3. On my twelfth birthday I moved to San Pasqual Academy.
4. When I was two my sisters and brother where taken away from my mom.
5. I was dropped off on the curb of Palinski by my ex-aunt when I was five.
6. Jessica and I snuck out of the window at 1:00 when I was four-teen.
7. I ran away from my foster home with a seven month old baby when I was eleven.
8. When I was eight I was chased down the street from three guys in a car.
9. The Police ran after me and some friends when I was ten when I was living in skyline.
10. I met some of my best friends when I was thirteen and fourteen at school and the academy Amy and Janeth.

11 comments:

  1. Best friend I love number 10 but I think you should write about number 8.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Becky, Weed isn't good for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahah I think that you should write about number 6.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Write about #6, you and jessica.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rebekah, some of the events on your list are missing conflict...

    ReplyDelete
  6. it's amazing how evn though all tht happened to u ur still a good person ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Number two is inapropriate, I will report you immediatley.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like number 7. What were you going to plan on doing with that baby?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Omg becky, you have been through a lot and u still continue to smile!! ur such a pretty girl with a gorgeous smile and personality!! but u better not ever smoke weed again or else......

    ReplyDelete