Monday, October 11, 2010

Reflection on Autobiographical Narrative


On my autobiographical narrative I think that I did really well on my essay because I had added so much more to my essays since my freshmen year and I have become an extremely stronger writer in all my essays and blog posts. I have been able to add more detail, descriptive writing, and also add more meaning into my narratives. I hope that if I continue to write that my stories will get even better. On this essay I think that I might have gotten either an A- or a B+. I really hope that I have higher then an A- also because I am trying to raise my grade. When we first started to write our autobiographical narratives last year I was afraid that I would not be good at writing, but now I feel more confident in writing papers and other things. If I could change one thing about my essay it would be to add more sensory details to my forth body paragraph and also change the way it jumped from part of the climax to my ending. I should have added in a better transition. I hope that next essay I can do even better.

No comments:

Post a Comment