Wednesday, March 16, 2011

What I Learned in the 3rd Quarter of English 10

This quarter i have learned a lot more. At first it seemed like we were just reviewing everything that we had already learned from our freshmen year, but then it started to get a lot harder. We went deeper into the subjects. The first thing we worked on was symbolism and allegory. Those two were the hardest things for me to learn and understand. Poetry was easy and fun. We learned all about imagery and figurative language within the poetry. We made posters and learned about different parts of figurative language like Idioms, similes, and metaphors. First and second person was easy. I remembered everything we had learned about it from last year which made it easy for me. I am glad that we reviewed everything from our freshmen year and went deeper into it because it helped me to better understand every that we had learned.

3 comments:

  1. Great job bestfriend...I am glad that you were able to understand what was being taught.:
    )

    ReplyDelete
  2. WoW freshman year thats long.how do you do it

    ReplyDelete