Thursday, March 3, 2011

Feelings about the CAHSEE

This year I am taking the CAHSEE (High School Exit Exam) and I am so nervous. I know that I will do good because I have been going to all the CAHSEE preps that Mr. Fenick has held for us. In the preps there has olny been about 4 or 5 kids that have shown up to each one. I hope that the other kids who did not come to the preps do good. I really hope that I do good on it the first time because I don't want to have to take it over again next year in my junior year. I cant wait until this is over so that we do not have to do any more PLATO in our English class for warm-ups because they are starting to get a little boring and even though I am learning many things from them that I should already know , I would rather be doing more interesting things for class. I know that I am going to do good though. I know that I am prepared for it, that morning I am going to wake up early in the morning and make sure I have a good breakfast.

1 comment:

  1. with attitude like that theres no way you can fail :)your gonna ace this becky.

    ReplyDelete