Wednesday, December 15, 2010

What I Learned in English 9/10 Second Quarter


This year as a sophomore I have had lots of fun and also a lot of learning. We are in our second quarter of the year and moving on to our third. In this second quarter I have learned many things in my English 10 second quarter. We have learned about many things in literature like; voice, theme, plot, irony, and ambiguity. In Ms. Priester’s Class she likes to call it, “a paperless classroom”, because that is exactly what it is. In our class we don't use any paper, we use computers. I have learned how to post things online, how to use a blog, how create fun projects, and how to record comments of your voice online. I have learned a lot more about technology in her class by using Google docs, Glogster, and Blogger websites. We also read stories and create graphic organizers that help us organize our thoughts and ideas of the stories we read. Sometimes in the beginning of class we get to watch fun rap videos that talk about the weekly news and the world events going on. Without this class I would have never known about how to use technology this good. I have learned how to convert videos, make URLs, and how to embed things into my blog. I have grown a lot in this class because I am constantly learning new things like online study tools, also as my class moves on every year we mature together and learn new lessons. I cant wait till the next quarter, and until we can all start our junior year.

1 comment:

  1. What a great paragraph, and I'm glad to see that you enjoy learning.

    ReplyDelete