Monday, December 13, 2010

Shop 'til You Drop Extra Credit


At Shop 'til You Drop I ahd a lot of fun. When I walked in I was greeted by Joan Scott the leader of the Friends of San Pasqual. I got a bag and a nametag. Then they told me to just go and pick out somethings I like. So I went and got some pajama pant, a little notebook, and some new socks for basketball. There was this couple there who were super generous to us all, they spend their own money to buy all of us each an Ipod. They were the new Nanos, and mine was silver. There was even a photo booth there where all the kids could go in and take pictures with all their friends. I took pictures with amy and Breanna. We had a lot of fun. We also got stockings that were full of candy and other nick nacks. they were cute. I am really greatful to the Friends of San Pasqual for doing this for us every year.

1 comment: