Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Situational Irony in My Life


When I was eight years old I had a dream that someone in my family had gotten hurt and killed. When I woke up I thought that nothing would ever happen to anyone in my family to anyone I knew. I went to school and the entire day was going good and nothing had happened. When I got home from school that day my foster parents were extremely quiet and looked sad. When I saw them I thought about my dream and thought that maybe something had happened to someone in my family or my foster parents family. I was scared to ask them about it because I could tell that something had happened, so I went into my room. When I came out later I was too curious to not know anymore, so I asked them what happened. They told me that something serious had happened and I started to get to scared. They told me that my neighbor had been shot in his chest and was in the hospital. I didn't even know who my neighbor was. I was so scared that it was someone I knew. This was a type of irony in my life because I had thought someone was hurt in my family and in the end it was someone I didn't even know. It was sad, but i didn't know him.

5 comments:

  1. Crazy dream, I would feel worried too. Lucky it was not someone in your family or your foster parent's family. The dream seemed to be you heart telling you something is going to go wrong. Dreams can be true, but can happen different in the real life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great example bestfriend!!!!great job

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats a bad dream well good example anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  4. GOOD THING TO TALK ABOUT BASKETBALL BECKY GOOD JOB.

    ReplyDelete