Thursday, June 9, 2011

Portfolio - Improvement

Over the past two years, I have been working on my different areas of English. Before I was in high school my writing skills were extremely poor, but now that I have been in Ms. Priester’s English 9 and 10 class my writing skills have improved the a much higher level, and I am now one of the top writers of my class. My reading skills have always been high, even before high school. I am happy that i still got to work on my reading, because I can always get better. Since being in high school my speaking skills have improved a tremendous amount. Before I would use incorrect grammar constantly and sometimes use the wrong words in place of others. Working in groups have always been easy for me, but being in high school I have worked with a group many more times then I had expected. Before entering Ms. Priester’s class my technology skills were semi-good, but since I have been in her class I have learned how to use new tools, that I didn’t even know existed. We learned how to use a blog, create podcasts, make websites, create word clouds, and many other things.In order to continue my educational improvment I am going to work even harder in my English 11 and 12 classes. I am going to study more, continue to learn educational websites to help me in class, and continue to use everything I have learned in all my classes.

To view previous schools I have attended click the link: My Education Timeline

No comments:

Post a Comment