Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Portfolio - Future

My future is going to be very bright. I know that I am going to be successful. My goal, is to try to get a $.0 my whole Junior year, and graduate from high school with my diploma. Afterwards I plan to got to collage at SDSU if I can get accepted. I hope to have a few scholarships to help me pay my way through collage. I want to get my associates degree, and then try to get into Med school to try to get my Doctorate degree(PHD). I hope to become a doctor in the futere. I am not sure what kind of doctor I want to become, but I know that is the field I want to work in. My past experiances have helped me to work towards my future goals, by helping me to overcome obstacles, and problems that will help me to succed in the future. In order to reach my goals I will have to continue working hard in school, and continue to stive for the best. I believe that if I stay in contact with the right people, like Mr. Orozco, and other people, that they can help me to achieve these goals. I know that if I continue to work hard and continue doing what I already am, that I will be successful and accomplish these goals.

1 comment:

  1. Great choice of a school..I want to go there too. Make sure to spell check!

    ReplyDelete